Terms and Conditions
If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that:
- You have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to the Agreement.
- You have read and understand the Agreement.
- You agree and consent to the Agreement on behalf of the party that you represent.
By creating an account for using our services, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use the services, or that you are a valid legal entity, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete.
When using Seovisitor services, you agree to comply with the following:
- Seovisitor doesn't have any responsibility for any hardware and software problems or any damage caused to the computer or smartphone or more.
- Seovisitor has the right to make changes to its services or to temporarily or permanently deny access to some or all parts of the User Panel.
- Each user entitles to create a username in Seovisitor, and it is forbidden to create multiple usernames for one person to make more use of the facility that are sometimes provided to users by Seovisitor.
- Whenever managements consider necessary, They can remove suspicious websites or users to investigate and use the violation, or remove. This is done to improve the quality of Seovisitor services.
- Seovisitor is not responsible for the content of the your Website.
- Seovisitor does not make any guarantees regarding the amount of traffic for Adult and bet websites and accepts no responsibility in this regard.
- Seovisitor doesn't guarantee to increase traffic from websites that have a welcome alert, farewell codes, or display any messages that appear on the website. Also, websites that take more than 10 seconds to load, websites that play music and online video, and websites that contain more than 15 photos.
- If customers see a difference in the order visit statistics (in user panel) with their Google Analytics, they should send a ticket and give the site support access to the Google Analytics view statistics. Otherwise, Seovisitor doesn't guarantee to fix the problem and refund.
- Seovisitor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Seovisitor of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Don't send tickets or emails to confirm and do orders! The order verification process takes automatically.
- The deadline for following up on any problems in the order is finally 3 days after the finish of that order. If more time passes, Seovisitor does not any responsibility.
Seovisitor may update these Terms from time to time without notice. Unless it is otherwise stated by us, each update of the Terms comes into force as of the moment the amended Terms are published on the Site. If you continue to use the services after these changes take effect, then you agree and consent to the revised Terms. The current version of the Terms is available on the Site. You understand and agree that it is your obligation to review these Terms from time to time in order to stay informed on current rules and obligations. Notification on any core changes to the Terms will be provided to users through an email message sent to the email address you provide to us, and/or banners or pop-up messages posted on the website and/or on your Account.
Our services are available to you upon signing up an account on the website. signing up allows you to become a Seovisitor user, and increase your wallet credit, then create your favorite campaigns. A complete list of plans and pricing is available on the site. Seovisitor reserves the right to amend or institute new fees at any time upon reasonable advance notice posted on the website, your Account, or sent via email.
You understand that it is your responsibility to keep your Account information confidential and secure. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account. Suppose you ever discover or suspect that someone has accessed your Account without authorization or that any of your passwords have been compromised. In that case, you are advised to inform us immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
You can request a refund if you have not yet used your wallet credit to build a campaign, and you will receive a full refund of the amount you paid
If your order has not yet been completed and you intend to cancel it, you can notify website support by sending a ticket. In this case, the amount of the remaining days of the order will be back in your wallet, and you can request a refund.
If your order has been completed, we cannot issue a refund. Because our system automatically approves your campaigns. So, if there is no problem with the order, it is impossible to refund the money. It also applies to campaigns with a "doing" status, And it is impossible to refund the cost of orders that have been made.
Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days and are made to the original form of payment used for purchase. All refunds are sent in USD. Therefore, the refund amount could differ from that initially paid in local currency or Bitcoin (e.g., due to foreign exchange and processing charges linked to your payment method).
Fraudulent activity, such as using unauthorized or stolen credit cards, will lead to the termination of your account. There are no exceptions.
Any change to the original purchase, such as editing the campaign's info, shall constitute a waiver of the Money Back Guarantee option. To request a refund under the Money Back Guarantee, send an email with your request to the following email address:
Acceptable Use Policy
Our services may be accessed from around the world. Your responsibility is to assess whether your use of the services complies with applicable laws and regulations. You may not be able to access the services if you are in countries where using or accessing the services would violate our Export Control Policy.
You must comply with these Terms and applicable laws, regulations, and policies whenever you use the services.
Seovisitor aims to provide the best service possible to all of our customers. In that sense, we require that you do not misuse our Content or services. A misuse refers to any use, access, or interference with the Content or services contrary to the Terms or applicable laws and regulations.
Seovisitor reserves the right to take appropriate measures when our services are being used contrary to these Terms and applicable laws to protect the services from being misused or used to harm someone. You agree that Seovisitor may restrict access to any part of the services, terminate your Account, or take any other legal measure provided by law without giving a refund for services already paid if we believe at our absolute discretion that you have misused the services.
In using our services, you agree not to:
- Our services are restricted/prohibited for websites containing sexual or explicit images of minors or similar content.
- Not using Seovisitor services for websites with pornographic content.
- Use the services for anything other than lawful purposes.
You may not use any material subject to Seovisitor's intellectual property rights without Seovisitor's explicit written consent. Nothing contained within or related to the services or in these Terms shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to any of Seovisitor’s intellectual property rights.
Content, Language and Translation, and Social Interactions
All of our Content is initially written in English. Any translation of our Content is done on a best-effort basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy of translated Content.
From time to time, we may post Content regarding our services or other topics we believe may be of interest to you on our website and social media and create discussion forums, blogs, or other electronic channels. In some instances, Subscribers and non-subscribers may express their opinion about the Content and interact with each other. You are solely responsible for all information, Content, ideas, or materials you post on such channels. Seovisitor has no obligation to monitor such discussions but may do so at our absolute discretion and may delete any content posted therein. Seovisitor makes no representation and disclaims all liability, to the fullest extent permitted under the applicable laws, for the information, Content, opinions, or materials posted on said channels by customers.
We will strive to prevent interruptions to the Site or the services. Our website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Any materials or information provided on the website or through the services are not guaranteed to be accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. To the fullest extent permitted under the applicable laws, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. You acknowledge that you access the website and/or the services at your sole risk and discretion.
Seovisitor reserves the right to investigate matters we consider to be violations of these Terms. As we determine, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, any materials or information that we think to be actual or potential violations of these Terms and any other activities that may result in liability for Seovisitor or our customers may be removed, blocked, filtered, or restricted. These rights include the right to terminate your Account or take any other legal measure provided by law. If Seovisitor fails to prevent such materials or information from being transmitted over the services and/or into your computing device, Seovisitor disclaims any liability for any subsequent damages incurred.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Seovisitor shall not be liable and shall not have the responsibility of any kind to any customers or other individual for any loss or damage incurred in the event of:
- Your failure to comply with the Agreement.
- Any other cause relating to your access or use, or inability to access or use, any portion of the user panel.
- Any mistake in creating the campaign. The how to work page has the correct instructions for creating a campaign.
Any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental, or other loss or damage will not be compensated by Seovisitor, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, officers, or employees, even if they have been advised of their potential liability. Unless prohibited by law, the previous shall not apply.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend access to the services without prior notice if we receive notification of a Chargeback (as defined below). Contacting your bank or credit/debit card provider and rejecting, canceling, or contesting the charge of any fees payable in connection with your use of the services (a “Chargeback”) will be considered a breach of your payment obligations under these Terms. We also reserve the right (although we are not obliged) to dispute any Chargeback received in connection with your Account. We may choose to delete your Account and take reasonable steps to restrict your future access to our services if we believe at our sole discretion that you have maliciously requested a Chargeback.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Herefordshire, United Kingdom, excluding its rules governing conflicts of law.
By accepting these Terms and/or using the services, you irrevocably agree that all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of the services shall be finally settled by the applicable Hereford County Court.
Suppose Seovisitor is acquired by or merged with, a third-party entity. In that case, Seovisitor may, without your prior notice, assign the Agreement and its rights and obligations hereunder to a new corporate entity to which these same rights and responsibilities shall bind. The rights and obligations of the parties under the Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the successors and permitted parties assigned. Any assignment not by the Agreement shall be null and void.
Suppose any provision in the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable. The provision in question will be construed to reflect the original intent by applicable law, and all other provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Neither the failure to exercise or enforce any right or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of such right or provision, nor shall it constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default by you.
61 Bridge Street,
Herefordshire HR5 3DJ